Taunton Brewhouse is the largest theatre and arts centre in Taunton, Somerset’s County Town. It is a multi-purpose arts centre, catering for professional arts organisations, community groups, schools and businesses. The venue contains:
- A 350 seat auditorium which hosts a variety of productions, films and conferences
- A 60 seat studio theatre which also operates as a rehearsal studio and conference space
- A Creative Hub which is perfect for visual arts and craft activities, rehearsal and classes
- A Gallery which exhibits work and also functions as a workshop space
- There is also a large bar area which regularly exhibits visual art and literary content.
All Taunton Brewhouse facilities (save the offices located on the first floor) are fully accessible.
Read more details on our facilities and how you can hire our rooms & spaces here and any questions do get in touch.Auditorium seating plan
Explore our spaces