Over Christmas we’ll be welcoming hundreds of families to Taunton Brewhouse. For many this will be the first time back in a theatre – and we are looking forward to sharing a little festive magic. We wanted to update you on the latest ways in which we’re keeping you safe this Christmas.
From Fri 10 Dec, Taunton Brewhouse will be introducing mandatory mask wearing for anyone visiting the theatre. This applies to everyone – unless under 11, medically exempt, or while eating and drinking. This new policy is part of a range of measures Taunton Brewhouse already has in place to keep its audiences safe:
• From Friday 10 Dec, mask wearing is mandatory for all visitors while seated in the auditorium or walking around the building (unless under 11 or medically exempt).
• Our ventilation systems ensure there is clean air coming into the main auditorium.
• Our staff and cast are testing regularly.
• Taunton Brewhouse has introduced some Socially Distanced Wind in the Willow shows. These will be on Thursday 23 and Monday 27 December and Saturday 1 January all at 7pm. We want to ensure our most vulnerable audiences have the extra reassurance they need. If you wish to switch to these shows do let the box office know.
• Our staff and volunteers wear masks at all times.
• Additional cleaning of all public spaces is taking place.
The theatre is also asking its audiences respect others’ personal space, and to not attend if they have any symptoms of Covid-19. If you have been told to self-isolate or are displaying symptoms, please contact our Box Office team as soon as you can to cancel your booking and receive the value of your tickets as credit on your customer account.
Our priority is to ensure everyone has a wonderful time and is as safe and comfortable as possible. Many thanks from everyone at Taunton Brewhouse, for your help in delivering the best Christmas we can. If you have any concerns or questions, please call the box office on 01823 823244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org