Living Room Theatre presents a comic but powerful play full of bonkers ideas with a knockout musical soundtrack. Devised and performed by Luca Saunders and Philip Robinson who are both on the autistic spectrum, and directed by Pippa Marriott, who isn’t.
Come for a wash, rinse and spin cycle: you’ll emerge refreshed, enlightened and smelling wonderful – can’t guarantee that last one, tbh.
Every performance of the show will be relaxed. Here is an overview of what this means:
- We know that attention looks different for different bodies and minds. For some people this might involve making noises or moving around.
- Venue staff and performers will confidently welcome people who move and make noise into the performance space.
- Ear defenders will be available for anyone to use during the show. These will have been carefully cleaned before each use.
- We will have a ‘traffic light badge’ system available to wear should you wish to: RED – don’t talk to me, ORANGE – wait until I talk to you, GREEN – talk to me anytime.
- You can leave and come back in at any time.
- There will be a chill-out area outside the main performance space which can be used at any time during the show.
- There will be an announcement at the start of the show explaining that it is a relaxed performance.