Join us for Dance Day this April!
Following on from the success of our last Dance Day, we have a whole new day of workshops just for you! Try something different, enjoy your favourite dance styles, make new friends, and meet our fabulous team of instructors.
We are delighted to be offering classes in the following disciplines:
- Street Dance
- Contact Improvisation / Creative Devising
- Dance Conditioning
Our last Dance Day sold out, so book early to secure your place!
What past participants had to say…
- “I loved doing Dance Day! I just had a lot of fun. Thank you I really enjoyed it.”
- “I really enjoyed today, it made me more inspired by dance…”
- “I really enjoyed the variety of styles. I loved the experience.”
What to expect:
Registration will be at 9.15am. Classes run till 3.45pm.
Each class will be 1 hour and lead by our fantastic team of dance teachers.
Participants in this age group will be chaperoned during breaks.
What to bring:
- Packed lunch
What to wear:
- Trainers and/or hard soled shoes
- Loose comfortable clothes you can easily move in
- Contemporary – Tabby Somerfield
- Street Dance – Lucy Hartland-Mann
- Contact Improvisation / Creative Devising – Winona Guy
- Flamenco – Aneta Skut
- Dance Conditioning – Natasha Ballardie