Join us for Dance Day this April!
Following on from the success of our last Dance Day, we have a whole new day of workshops just for you! Try something different, enjoy your favourite dance styles, make new friends, and meet our fabulous team of instructors.
Our 18+ classes are open to all abilities, including those returning to dance and those continuing their dancing practice. We are delighted to be offering classes in the following disciplines:
- Street Dance
- Contact Improvisation / Creative Devising
- Dance Conditioning
- Physical Theatre
Our last Dance Day sold out, so book early to secure your place!
What past participants had to say…
- “Great teachers, great group of people in my class, really fun, no pressure.”
- “It was so nice to dust off the cobwebs and push myself out of my comfort zone.”
- “Thank you for having me, I really enjoyed dancing in that lovely space.”
- “Really enjoyable and has reignited my desire to re-start dance class. Well organised, friendly staff and wonderful studio spaces.”
What to expect:
Registration will be at 9.15am. Classes run till 5pm.
Each class will be 1 hour and lead by our fantastic team of dance teachers.
What to bring:
- Packed lunch
What to wear:
- Trainers and/or hard soled shoes
- Loose comfortable clothes you can easily move in
- Contemporary – Tabby Somerfield
- Street Dance – Lucy Hartland-Mann
- Contact Improvisation / Creative Devising – Winona Guy
- Flamenco – Aneta Skut
- Dance Conditioning – Natasha Ballardie
- Physical Theatre – Sarah Pegg