How to Register your Access Requirements Online
- Go to www.tauntonbrewhouse.co.uk
- Click on the ‘LOGIN’ icon in the right-hand corner
- Click ‘Register Now’ and fill in your details
- When you get to the ‘Other Preferences’ section, select your relevant access requirements
- Log out and log in again for your account to update.
If you already have an account, log in to your Taunton Brewhouse account and update the ‘Other Preferences’ section as shown above.
You can also register your access requirements by contacting the Box Office via telephone on 01823 823 244 between 10:00 – 16:00 or our contact form.
How to Book Essential Companion Tickets Online
Taunton Brewhouse offers a complimentary Essential Companion ticket to anyone who requires assistance or supervision during their visit. The companion must be essential to enabling the patron’s theatre experience and capable of assisting them during an emergency.
If you require an Essential Companion ticket, please contact the Box Office via telephone on 01823 283 244 or via our contact form so that we can apply the correct discount to your account.
Once you have registered your access requirements and notified the Box Office that you require an Essential Companion, you will be able to book Essential Companion tickets online by following these steps:
- Log in to your Taunton Brewhouse account. Make sure that you use the email address which corresponds with the account that the access requirements have been registered with
- Search for the event that you would like to book using the What’s On page or search bar
- Select the event for which you would like to book
- Click ‘Book Tickets’, which will take you to our seating plan
- Select the seats that you would like to book and put them in your basket
- Use the drop-down option to select the correct combination of ticket types, such as Standard and Essential Companion or Student and Essential Companion
Please note, when you select an Essential Companion ticket, the price will be the same as the Standard ticket rate. The discount will not apply until you go through to checkout.
How to Book Access Tickets Online
Our wheelchair spaces appear as universal wheelchair symbols. They are situated in row A, in seats A13 and A16.
The Essential Companion seats for those accompanying patrons who use wheelchairs will appear as stars and are located next to the wheelchair symbols, in seats A14 and A15.
Please note that there are no seats in our wheelchair spaces. If you are a wheelchair user who would like to transfer, please book one of our other level access seats in row A.
Seats A1-A6 have step-free access and are priority seats for patrons with mobility requirements. They appear with a lower-case ‘i’s.
Please note, you can only book one set of wheelchair and essential companion tickets per transaction. If you would like to book this combination of tickets for multiple events, please contact the Box Office via telephone on 01823 283 244 or our contact form.
If these seats are not visible to you, please update your access requirements in the ‘Other Preferences’ section of your account. Alternatively, you can contact the Box Office via telephone on 01823 283 244 between 10:00-16:00, Monday-Friday or our contact form and we will update them on your behalf.
British Sign Language Seats
Our British Sign Language Seats are available for BSL performances and offer the best view of the BSL Interpreter. These seats will appear as stars.
To make these seats visible, please go to the ‘Other Preferences’ section in your account and select “I require a BSL interpreter” and / or ” I am deaf / Deaf / deafened / hard of hearing”.
Access at Taunton Brewhouse is always evolving and developing, so if you have any feedback, we would love to hear from you. Please contact our Box Office team on 01823 283 244 (10am – 4pm, Monday-Friday) or via our contact form.